This Group has the task of keeping the Church clean.
This Ministry is:
- A Service to the Community as a whole so that we may feel more comfortable in Church for our Public & Private Worship and Prayers.
- The cleaners work as a Team taking different tasks such as sweeping, polishing or dusting benches, hoovering carpets in nave and sanctuary and tidying up at the back of Church.
- The work is undertaken in a prayerful and quiet atmosphere respecting the need that some visitors to the Church may need to pray.
- The Cleaners are on a Rota either as a team or as individuals according to circumstances. Usually the Church is cleaned on a Friday morning. However arrangements can be made for specific cleaning to take place at other times. It takes about two hours.
- Cleaning materials are provided.
- Brass is also cleaned.