Register to Attend a Service
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we do have to limit how many attend public mass in person in order to ensure the health and safety of all, and comply with government guidelines. Therefore, we require those wishing to attend mass to register in advance to reserve your place. You will no longer be able to register once we have reached our capacity.
You will still be able to join our live-streamed mass at Mass Live so even if you cannot attend in person, you can still join us virtually.
Please ensure you bring and wear a mask when attending mass. For full details about attending, please read the Guidance for Public Mass. Any issues with using the form, or if you want to cancel a booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit the relevant form once for each and every person attending.
The new variant of Covid-19 is highly transmissible and it is crucial that we maintain the highest level of controls to avoid transmission at church. As such, there will be changes at Mass we must remind you of some basic safety requirements:
- You must wear your mask properly – over your mouth and nose at all times. A steward will ask you to leave the church if you do not feel able to do so.
- Please do not move around the Church at all, save to go to communion. You must stay in your pew once there.
- If you have children who you feel may struggle to remain seated for the entire service, please make the choice for your child not to attend. We cannot have movement around the Church during Mass.
- Please keep your distance from other household bubbles at all times.
- Communion will be given at the very end of Mass and after Father’s blessing. Immediately after you receive communion you will be directed to leave the Church via the door from the transept into the porch.
- Communion will be distributed to the transept first; then to those in the main body of the Church.
- Please follow the directions of the stewards at Mass.
For our full guidance on attending public mass, please read the Guidance for Public Mass.